Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Saturday, December 31, 2011 | 4:50 AM | 0 hearts♥
AMERICAN HORROR STORY
the first episode scared me ;X
...what? Okay, i know, i'm not supposed to be scared of that. I know. But i am scared of everything after all. Don't judge me please?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay you can judge me. Go ahead, judge me.

Photobucket
THANKS KURT.




Y'know, i might get a few sleepless nights now. And that's not a good thing because i need my sleep, especially since school's gonna start.
But American Horror Story is nice. And it is such times in my life that i actually wish i wasn't so scared of everything. UGH.

Now i need to get my mind off the horror stuff. What am i even talking about, there is only 1% of horror in the whole show. Ohmygod Evonne, please just stop being such a coward.
SIGH. Here i come Glee, let me watch you for the 1000000th time and still cry. Here i come.




/