Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Monday, December 26, 2011 | 7:02 AM | 0 hearts♥
I just remembered i should have posted the previous post as MERRY CRISSMAS or MERRY CHRISMAS . Hmph, im still upset i didnt get a CrissColfer interview:

Photobucket

And March 23 is achingly far away, i dont even wanna do anything until i get to watch THG. I dont wanna do anything productive until March 23. And im starting to hate Glee for having so many hiatuses:


Photobucket

sighh why am i so angry nowadays?
MAYBE BECAUSE GLEE IS ON HIATUS AND MARCH 23 IS 3 MONTHS AWAY .
Im an angry bitch today , wow. Im usually very nice.




/