Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Friday, December 23, 2011 | 6:54 AM | 0 hearts♥
I must be going crazy . I've watched THG trailer 10 times now and i still get so excited every single time . I will never be able to wait 3 months for that movie to come out , UGHHHHH . ;<

And i should probably go and sleep now becaus
e i got English tuition early tmr morning but no , guess what im doing ?









uh huh . Reading . I guess i still like the first book the most, i like the whole arena part :> Because of REASONS.

Labels:





/