Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Thursday, December 29, 2011 | 11:32 PM | 0 hearts♥
ITS UNBELIEVABLE
how much movies and books affect me. I'm such a weeper. Please don't judge me, I'm just a girl who cries a lot, no, please don't judge me.
And i might start reading The Maze Runner. But not so soon cuz I'm busy nowadays. Many people say its a good book and i DO need a good book now so i can stop re-reading THG. oops. Don't judge me again, just a girl who re-read books that are achingly beautiful and make me cry.

And i'm so ecstatic right now because i have made myself a huge serving of baked rice with lots of cheese :P YUM. And I'm currently gobbling it down, oh god its so delicious nomnomnom can i have another plate of this goodness OH GOD.
Yeah which also brings me to my next point, i don't think i will be underweight again this year. If you didn't know, last term, the report card stated that i was underweight which is kinda stupid because i eat like 24 hrs a day and i have KFC almost every week. How the hell can i be underweight? That is why i was convinced the machine was faulty but anyway, even if i was underweight last term, i won't be this year because look at what i just ate. Say hi to a fat-me (:

Also, if my teachers ask me what i've been doing during my holiday:
i don't know, eat huge servings of yummy goodness, crying over fictional characters, being secretly in love with a grown man who is 10 years older than me, wishing i live in New York because of reasons, fangirlin' over a man who wears spectacles, read fanfiction, sob uncontrollably over a book, read book again and cry again, cursing shows for having hiatuses, KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE.
CATS. I've been spending time with my cats. That's what i've been doing.





/