Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Monday, December 26, 2011 | 7:44 AM | 0 hearts♥
I'VE BEEN BATHING IN COLD WATER FOR A WEEK
And you know its been raining alot recently so the weather is just so cold.
And it just happens that the shower refuses to give me hot water to bathe in.
I think i'm turning into an ice cube soon.
Anyway, wanna know my new year resolutions? I know its still early but i'm already all planned up!


Evonne Saw's New Year Resolutions

1. The most cliche of course, I will work hard this year.
2. Not disappoint anyone including myself in terms of academics and other stuff.
3. Make sure this will be the best year ever. I won't let anyone ruin it for me.
4. Start taking chances and not regret them.
5. Stop being so angry all the time.
6. Start being nicer to people, even when they don't deserve it.
7. Smile. Even when i don't feel like it.
8. Start cherishing those around me and be thankful for everything i have.
9. Have enough sleep.
10. Actually make my teachers like me. (this is gonna be hard)




/