Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Saturday, December 24, 2011 | 2:37 AM | 0 hearts♥
So anyway i guess i decided to re-make my blog again. After all, i do need some place where i can just babble on and on about stuff that nobody finds interesting except for me.

And anyway, its my last week of paradise and im sad. Like duh. No-no, im like seriously sad okay. And there is no way i'll be able to get up at 6am in the morning for school. No way. And i should probably cut my fringe, or pin it up. Either way i'll look stupid *shrug* I wish i was a monk. Monks are cool.

And im convinced my tuition teacher hates me. It isnt much of a big news anyway. All my teachers have always hated me because im not good at the subject they teach. You'd think they'll try to be a little nicer but no . Its okay though, you guys are just teachers, i dont need you to like me.

Seems like im doing a little too much hating on Christmas Eve so i'll switch my emotions now.

What I need is the dandelion in the spring.
The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction.
The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses.
That it can be good again.
And only Peeta can give me that.

So when he whisper ,
"You love me."
"Real or not real?"

I tell him,
"Real."

That part was just so beautiful i had to type it out.

REASONS I HATE THE HUNGER GAMES:
There isn't alot of reasons i hate THG, considering that im a huge fan of the trilogy, but i do hate some parts of it. Mainly the casualty count.

1. Peeta's family: THIS SUCKS. I wish Peeta would still have his family, especially when Katniss and Gale got out alive with their family. Maybe it isnt necessary to include his family but it depress Peeta more & I DONT LIKE A SAD PEETA.

2. Finnick Odair: SCREW THIS SHIT. This man just got married to the love of his life, Annie. How can they make this happen to her?! UGHHHH. And they made Finnick die in the hands of those fugly mutts. And annie was pregnant then! GURRRR.

3. Prim Everdeen: WTS? This is her sister, the one Katniss tried so hard to save all along, right from the start when she volunteered to take her place in the hunger games. How can you make her die?!!? Katniss lived for her sister and now she has nothing to live for.

4. Cinna: NOOOOOO. They didnt mention it in the book but i assume it implies they tortured him and killed him in Book 2. Does Katniss really have to lose everyone dear to her? I really liked that she had Cinna as a confidante and now she has no one . And i liked Cinna ;<

5. Boggs & Mitchell: ANOTHER DEATH. It feels as if everyone who gets close to Katniss to protect her, ends up sacrificing themselves to protect her.

6. Madge and her family: Will the death count ever stop? I know they didnt mention it but i hope this means that Madge didnt suffer. She was a good friend to Katniss and the mockingjay pin did after all, came from her.

7. Random Capitol Citizen: This is when i realized Katniss have changed. No more compassion from her. She will kill anyone who gets in her way of killing Snow. Unless your name is Peeta. Sorry woman, wrong place at the wrong time.

8. Rue: Saddest of all. I know if Katniss & Peeta had to get out of the arena alive, the rest must die. But i wish that she wouldnt have died so soon, especially when they were such good friends. I wish Rue had somehow escaped the-spear-to-her-adomen sort of death, what a painful way to die. How will i survive when they show Rue dying in the theatre? *sniffles*

But anyway, i really hope nobody makes the movie into some crappy twilight kind of movie. The trailer seems to center more around the action than the romance ; which is good. Please people, no 'Team Gale' or 'Team Peeta' crap okay? This is not twilight.




/