Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Monday, January 2, 2012 | 4:40 AM | 0 hearts♥
DARREN'S GONNA BE ON BROADWAY

I know i have whined so much about this already but no, i am still very sad okay.
God i love Darren so much and yet i'm not gonna be seeing him on broadway.

Photobucket

Also, all I want is Chris Colfer to hug me too.
GOD WHY AM I SO MISERABLE AND LONELY IN MY OWN SAD PATHETIC LIFE.

If i was Chris, i'd be unable to get my hands off myself.


Photobucket




/