Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Sunday, January 1, 2012 | 6:50 AM | 0 hearts♥
FINALLY FINISHED THE SOCIAL STUDIES SHIT.
I actually still have a little bit of chinese. But i am too lazy to actually think about it. Besides, i don't know where the chinese book went to. Looks like i'm not meant to read that book. But yeah, i haven't bothered to look for the book anyways. I need someone's answers. I'll settle that in the morning, it's late and i need to sleep. Also, i need to bathe like now but i actually can't get my body to move to the bathroom. DON'T TELL ME THAT BATHING IS PERSONAL HYGIENE AND IMPORTANT. I got issues with being naked, even if i'm the only one looking okay?! I REALLY HAVE ISSUES. This is not excuses for not bathing okay.
Okay maybe it is.
My body refuses to move, nothing i can do about it.

Also, i need to distract myself from my hair which looks awful after going to the hairdressers. It's so hideous i have considered blocking all mirrors with paper. I can't face anyone at school now, yayy. No seriously, it's horrible ugh ugh ugh.
The only thing i can console myself with is that everyone has had a bad haircut some time in their life. I feel so much better now.

And, 2012 will be a good year for all klainers because kurt & blaine will have their first anniversaries for everything as boyfriends. YAYYYY :D

But then i think about how busy my schedule will be once school starts and i feel like i've just been dropped back to the ground from paradise. It hurts. I won't even have time to ship klaine anymore, sighh. My life will be over.

Oh and also, i have re-installed missing e. I just miss the one-click reblogging too much.

I've gotta go figure out something to do with my hair. Maybe i'll be a monk after all. Maybe i'll just have to tolerate the comments people will make when they see my hair. Maybe i have to be mean to these people. Either way, i have to go. Happy new year people, stay awesome, and be mean to people. Good day to all of you.





/