Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Friday, January 6, 2012 | 11:22 PM | 0 hearts♥
FINALLY SOMETHING AWESOME HAPPENED IN THIS MISERABLE WEEK.

First, i have to say that i have made myself yet another large plate of lasagna. Okay, i should probably stop blogging about my food but its so gooood ohmygod. Okay, back to the more important things.

I have to only endure another 2 weeks of school before i get to go back to Malaysia for CNY(where the food is just plain awesome). So i'll miss a few days of school just like i would every single year while the whole school celebrates CNY, i would be in a car, going to Penang! And because i really can't stand school. And what the shit, we are doing tubing for mass PE. And we must pay $16 for it.
Photobucket
Oh how i missed this school's insanity.

ANYWAY, i should go and study for some pop quiz on chemical eqn next week WHICH i have totally forgot what it is. Yes, i am a little dumb beyond repair.
Also, i have realized that i would be in deep shit if i continue skipping my CCA like i did for the past 2 years. Yeah, it can possibly affect my future. But i really hate everything about it, c'mon, look at me! I cant even learn to love my school. So yeah, i must sort out my priorities. Soon.




/