Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Friday, January 13, 2012 | 8:38 PM | 0 hearts♥
I FEEL LIKE A CAGED MONKEY IN A ZOO.
And people are just waiting for me to do something..extraordinary. And i have to impress them before they decide that i was forgettable and leave me to rot in a corner. That i have to shine, just so i will be remembered.

I don't like it. I don't like school. I can't name a lesson that i actually like. And its only been 2 weeks but i'm already tired of doing the same thing everyday: Wake up, go to school, come back home, bathe, do homework, eat, finish homework, too tired to do anything else, sleep. And it goes on and on. I don't want to impress people, but i don't want to be left in a corner either. I don't wanna be in the spotlight, but i wanna be heard. It's confusing.




/