Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Friday, January 6, 2012 | 12:47 AM | 0 hearts♥
IT HAS STARTED.

The inevitable has arrived and it is here to stay for a long long time. School.

It is horrible. But like i said, it's here to stay. So learn to love it. Or i'll probably be miserable all year round, which is highly possible. And have i mentioned how i almost fell out of my chair because i was too sleepy in class? So great. But anyway, it's during maths, so...sorry Mr Goh, i wasn't implying that your lessons are boring. No-no, they are just awesome but i didnt sleep the whole night so...sorry.

Oh and because i usually become very pessimistic when school starts, this is what i was thinking about all week. Someone wrote it.

A BIG DIFFERENCE.

When I was a baby, all I had to do to make someone’s day was to smile.
Now, to do that, I have to mess up. I have to make mistakes. I have to fail.

As pessimistic as it sounds, it is true. People don't want you to succeed. People want to see you fall. And yeah, whatthehell right.

Oh and i will not be blogging so frequently because of school and i really need to have my teachers to like me which has proved almost impossible. It's okay, i take my chances. And i really think i'm socially awkward now because i have only made 3 friends and conversed with 4 new people for the whole week. Yeah, awkward turtle.

Little emotional moment coming up. You should probably exit my blog now.

I MISS WHO YOU USED TO BE.
You used to be someone who could easily make me smile. In your little ways, you made me happy. Even your smile could brighten up my day.

You used to be someone so patient. I’d make you wait when I’m having a bad day, push you away when I feel like it, and you knew enough to never leave, even if I gave you enough reasons to.

You used to be someone I know so well. One look, sometimes that’s all it takes. One-word replies worked for us. Even in the way you text, I could easily tell if you’re having a bad day. And of course, before, I knew what to do to turn things around.

You used to be someone I love to text. Everyday about almost anything. Even during weekends when all I wanted to do was chat ‘cause I wanted to rant about the last 5 days I spent in school, the works I hated doing and the teachers I wanted to punch in the face. You were there.

Things have changed, and now, everything that used to be easy is hard. Everything that used to feel comfortable is awkward. I miss who you used to be, but who you used to be is gone. And I know I have to be okay with that, ‘cause I know I’ve changed too.





/