Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Monday, January 2, 2012 | 12:00 AM | 0 hearts♥
SCHOOL TOMORROW.

Ugh the mere thought of it ugh ugh. There is nothing great about school. The food there is horrible, the chairs are yellow like why is it yellow is it a desperate attempt at making the classroom more lively or is it because our principal likes yellow but the chairs are yellow and dirty they look like rotten cheese. Also, what the hell is mass PE? Is it a time where everyone exercises together because there is no need for it i don't need anyone else to see how incapable i am of exercising. And i hate my school uniform. It's just so not attractive and makes everybody look like a nun. I think it makes me look like a hippo though. That's a bad thing. And my hair is still screwed. I couldn't salvage my hair, its very much ruined. I'm not gonna face anyone unnecessarily. I wish i could wear a hat. Again, i blame my school.

I'm done with this post, gotta go set 10 alarm clocks just so I'm not late for school tmr.
And because everyone's having a bad day cuz school officially starts tmr ..
HERE'S DARREN BEING ALL ADORABLE AND GIVING YOU A HUG.
-squeals-

Photobucket




/