Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Friday, February 3, 2012 | 3:05 AM | 0 hearts♥
Camp's over.
It's not a good thing.
No one in my class can get used to listening in class again.
That includes me.
We're so used to being hyper.
You can't make us sit down quietly and listen anymore.
AND WHY DOES CAMP END ON WEDNESDAY.
This school is insane.

Camp was awesome. So i don't know why anyone would hate it or dread it but if you do, you are probably those people i hate.

And i was really hyper today in school, especially in maths class. Idk, i found everything so freaking hilarious :D HAHA i could feel mr goh's patience wearing thin but i was too busy laughing to care about anything. And i really didn't know what he was teaching today. TOTALLY HYPER.

Well, that was until after school when i read something i shouldn't have. UGHHH it... kinda saddens me? And the catch is, i'm not supposed to be. So i was moody after that but because i'm Evonne and Evonne hides things really well, nobody knew. And then i went for chinese test in which i would fail but i didn't have the mood to do it anymore.

And then i got happy again because i received the most meaningful message ever.
"People don't always make the right choices. But one choice i did right was knowing you. I know im not the best person to be around with and i know my friends can't really call themselves 'lucky' cuz i know how hard it is to get along with me. But i feel really blessed cuz you were always by my side and it made every bad thing so much easier to get over from. And i want to be here for you now, BECAUSE YOU SAW SOME MINOR MESSAGE WHICH MADE YOU SO SO SAD I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAD FOR YOU CRAZY PERSON. Talk to me."

Thanks Kat. I really needed that. But then i received another message which made me sad again. SORRY. I LOVE YOU KAT.




/