Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Monday, March 12, 2012 | 8:08 AM | 0 hearts♥

Failure is an event, not a person.

We don’t always make wise decisions and when we fail, we sometimes feel like everything we do next will be wrong as well. It’s stupid to think that way ‘cause it’s human to commit mistakes. What’s more important is what you will do to correct what you’ve done wrong. So don’t be too harsh on yourself. You’re not a failure; no one is.






/