Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Friday, March 23, 2012 | 7:04 AM | 0 hearts♥
THE HUNGER GAMES IS OUT OMG ITS FINALLY OUT OH GOD THE MOVIE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE DECEMBER IS OUT.

but i haven't watched it yet -.- And everybody's telling me how awesome it is but i haven't watched it yet ugh it kills me. ><
So i forced Zar to watch with me this Sunday! ^-^ OH YEAH~


I think THG would be enough to cheer me up since i've been kinda sad/moody/crazy/pissed/ANGRY-GURRRR this week. AND i never stay sad for longer than 2 hours so this week has been really rough. Glad its the weekend, at least i can remain in my happy-penguin state for 2 days, yayy :D

And i need to rant abit here cuz ugh i have to get this off my chest somehow. So i know you hate/dislike/whatever-you're-feeling me, but you don't have to give me a disgusted stare halfway through class do you. I know you don't like me, I GET THAT so please stop with your deadly stares because from the way i see it, you should probably spend more time listening in class. I mean c'mon, its sec 3, you shouldn't waste your time showing your obviously extreme hatred towards me, thanks.


So.... sorry. Not really trying to make things any worse than it already is, i was ranting. Cuz its bugging me and really quite pointless if you ask me.

So i have so much admiration for Santana Lopez now cuz omg, she's my idol. I can practically write an essay about why she's my favourite. I know what you're thinking: "the bitch of the show? REALLY? Why?"

1. She keeps it real and she's hilarious. Her words, not mine. I love her sarcasm and cynicism and you have to admit it, they're really witty.

2. That girl's not afraid of a fight. Sure, sometimes she loses horribly but it never gets her down. She never gets beaten down. And thats why she wins, in her own way. CUZ THAT'S HOW THEY DO IT IN LIMA HEIGHTS! YOU GO, GIRL!

3. HER HAIR HER FREAKING PERFECT HAIR ASDFGHJKL. ITS CURLY AND WAVY AT THE RIGHT PLACES OH GOD. I LOVE HER HAIR. Bet you wish you could pull off a ponytail like that ;)

4. I love the way she talks. My two favourite lines she said? We'z be goin' to Breadstix,” and of course, “Now, get out of my way please, a-fores I ends you.”
And also how she starts talking spanish when she's angry.

5. She has her downs in life and when she cries, ITS SO HEARTWARMING *sob sob* There's much to be said here, but im afraid i wouldn't be able to do it justice. *sob sob*

6. Naya Rivera's voice. I don't know how to describe it but there is this special thing about it that i can't describe. WHATEVER, SHE'S JUST AWESOME. Love her voice (: (:






/