Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Monday, June 4, 2012 | 1:56 AM | 0 hearts♥
Hello! I'm back after months of being lazy! Soo...I'VE GOT A NEW CRAZE.



Yes, its a trilogy! Currently reading Pandemonium and awaiting the final book of the trilogy to be released in 2013. And it MIGHT even be made into a movie, though its not confirmed yet, scripts has already been made!
Anyway, it all started when i went to the library with my beloved thinzar! ♥ I've always loved visiting the library and searching for books through the endless shelves. I could stay there for the whole day if i had the time but i don't so yeah. And also, NEVER suggest going to a bookstore when you're with me, especially when its only for a while because i would never be able to get out of the bookstore (; yeah but of course if you want to sponsor me $$ to buy books i will never turn it down hahaha :>
Also, i found an AWESOME app on my phone that have almost ALL the books i loved and will love in future. Now i'll never leave my phone :3 Thankyou phone for your most utmost generosity i will never throw you on the floor when im mad or kick you when im frustrated nor will i ever complain about you ever again thankyou phone.
So for now...hurray for more books to read! And i might also read Divergent, everyone's talking about it. ^~^ Endless books, endless happiness ~~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found me a werewolf, a nasty old mutt
It showed me its teeth and went straight for my gut.
 

I was stopped by a vampire, a rotting old wreck.
It showed me its teeth and went straight for my neck.


Put me to bed, 
I wont make it home, I'm already half-dead.
I met a boy, and fell for his art. 
He showed me his smile, and went straight for my heart.




/