Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Sunday, June 17, 2012 | 4:29 AM | 0 hearts♥
SCHOOL'S OPENING IN EXACTLY A WEEK.

I have mixed emotions, a lot of mixed emotions. I'm kinda happy that i would finally be freed from the boredom at home but i don't think i can explain to my chinese teacher why half of my holiday homework is undone. And no, i can't do it now cuz apparently i told my dad to read the story on my behalf so i don't have to see those monstrous chinese wordings (hehe) but he...well he lost it. Oh well.

I don't know why i'm updating my blog now when i should probably be doing my homework. I have lots of them to complete and so little time but meh, i'm just here blogging and painting my nails hehee. :3 Don't ask me why i'm painting my nails when the school is probably gonna go on and on about colored nails as if it is gonna affect my studies. It makes no sense.

Also, i've finished reading Pandemonium, Divergent and Insurgent too. Why is it all the last books of the trilogy are not out yet? I have nothing left to do now. Photobucket




/