Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Sunday, June 24, 2012 | 2:55 AM | 0 hearts♥
Time is slipping away, 
Like sand spilling through your bare hands,
Between the cracks of your fingers.
Before you know it, they're gone.

I can't understand why you would ever do that to me. I don't remember offending you even in the slightest way nor do i remember doing ANYTHING that deserved that kind of treatment from you. I really want to shut you out of my life but i can't. And the worst part is, you dare to look me in the eye every single day as if it's my fault. Maybe yes, its partly my fault for not understanding you, but i'm not challenged in the least here. Yes, i stopped trying to please you because i have been accommodating to all your bullshit for far too long.
And this is where you lose. Because if you stop and think about it you'll realize that i am the only person that would tolerate your nonsense. But i can't take it anymore. You have to realize that some things don't always go your way and you have to DEAL WITH IT. I'm not going to stick around anymore, nor stand up for you. I'm done. Its just like Kim Harrison once said:

"Endings are not always bad. Most times they’re just beginnings in disguise." 

Well maybe this would be a good thing. So go ahead and be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever it is, it would be YOUR choice. Maybe one day you would change for the better? Yeah. And i'll be the happiest person on this planet.




/