Bonjour ♥


Hi, my name's Evonne (:
Here's a little something about me:
I have frequent nightmares since young & they've turned into almost beautiful dreams now.
I am too obsessed with fictional characters to fall in love with anybody else.
I love Darren Criss & Chris Colfer.
The Hunger Games makes me cry in a good way.
Yes, I love The Hunger Games trilogy.
I'm really bad at introducing myself so i'll just stop with this:
MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.


Tagboard ♥



Exits ♥

Tumblr
Odessa
Thinzar
Credits ♥

Template and skins : NurIzzati
Background and Photo : We♥it


Sunday, July 8, 2012 | 7:00 AM | 0 hearts♥
DONE WITH THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF SCHOOL.

I'm pretty much done with all the ispl tests except for ss ugh. I can hardly stay awake during mdm jayanthi's class because she is so so extremely boring. Like, more boring than my chinese teachers which is REALLY saying something because who the hell would be interested in a book filled with monstrous words? 

But that aside, here's how my extremely boring 2 weeks went (if anybody is even interested) :

1. Drums & percussion workshop. It was....fine i guess. Except that the whole hitting of the drums filled the entire room with dust and it got into my contact lens. Which was why i had an eye infection for the 2nd time in my life. And let's just say that i still obnoxiously wore my contacts for the next few days of school despite the infection. Whatever.

2. Youth Day holiday. Went out with taffy, quinn and zar. Lunched @ pasta mania, shopped around westmall & jurong point and ate soghurt. ^__^

And look at the badges we bought!

It was just tooooo adorable >w<

3. Cutted(?) my hair. And i dont understand why everybody gets so depressed when they cut their hair. Like they go all "awww i miss my long hair" "i wish i never cut my hair" "look my ponytail so short now. i dont like!" etc.

 
whaat.
then why did you cut your hair in the first place?
sigh attention seekers.
But anyways, i get REALLY happy when i cut my hair.
Like my joy increases as more locks of my hair gets snipped away.
Does anyone feel this way or is it just me?
Maybe its normal for people to get depressed by cutting their hair.
Maybe im from outer space.




/